The tool car (formerly a baggage car) started its life on the Pennsylvania Railroad as a class B60b baggage car, numbered as #9035. It was retired in the early 1950's, then converted for use as a maintenance of way tool car. It served the Penn Central, Conrail, Norfolk Southern (though, it is doubtful they ever used it), and the Western New York & Pennsylvania. It was donated to the FCVRRHS in 2013. The #9035 is to be refurbished, but it currently is undecided as to whether it will be as a tool car or a baggage car.
The date #9035 was built is unknown at this time, but was probably in the late 1920's, by the St. Louis Car Co.. Its exterior length is 63'7 1/4", its interior length is 60'0". It was off PRR's passenger car roster by 1954, thus assuming it was already converted for M-O-W use. It was used at the Oil City roundhouse for a number of years there until it was donated in 2013.